Saturday 2 January 2010

HapPy NEw yeAr!

May your annum be filled with joy and tea. We wanted to kick start the year and avoid a slump in our enthusiasm, so we went and did something rash. Sooooooooooooo, we are pleased to announce.....

.


Coming on the 25th of February to be exact. That's right. We are all off for three weeks to check out the first flush Darjeeling teas. Exciting or what??!??!!!?? Lots to do before though. We are nearly getting the webshop going, so hold your horses (or whatever animals you tend to hold) for just a leeeetle while longer. Plus we have to get the bleeding planning permish for the premises. And stock a few shops. Doopey doop doop. I am so excited i can hardly contain myself. I need a calmy downy brew. A nice cup of Quilliam Brothers Green anyone?....?.........hmmm?..... Ok, just me then. I will force feed the cat, just to have a brew companion. Might have to mix it with gravy first though. Mmmmm, gravy tea.

xxx

1 comment:

Jodi Wade said...

That is exciting!

Edo was in town the other day with an Indian friend of his. Her dad is a tea taster! Made me think of you.