Thursday 3 December 2009

Logisteacal Nightmare.


Logistic companies make me livid! Apparently they class an 18 tonne Lorry as "Small". I class Chubs as small, not an 18 tonne lorry. Tea couldn't be delivered here so we had to ask some very good friends of ours to guard our tea with spears until the evening. I bicycled to Wylam town centre, to the Toll House and gave my autograph to a toothless, very canny gentlemen. Just incase you do not understand my story I have drawn a diagram. B-dog and the toll house residents ferried our tea to QB HQ. I was very thankful of our friends but still livid with the logistics company.Morals of the story...Logistics companies are annoying, friends are amazing, you get a muddy face when cycling really fast along the black track. Amen.

1 comment:

S.Quizzle said...

Mind you, i'm not large......